Health & Aged Care
Enhance patient and staff safety and well being
Reduce business risk
Contact tracing, incident investigation
VIX VIZION’S IMAGUS VIDEO ANALYTICS SOFTWARE INCORPORATES POWERFUL ANALYTICS CAPABILITIES AND REAL TIME ALERTS TO ENHANCE SAFETY AND WELL BEING FOR PATIENTS, RESIDENTS AND HEALTH CARE WORKERS.
HOSPITALS, SURGERIES AND HEALTH CARE
- Identify and alert on at-risk patients and people of interest as they enter facilities or specified locations
- Face recognition for access control to secure areas
- Detection and alerts on unrecognised individuals in secure locations
- Forensic investigation of specific incidents and events
- Improve facility design and people flow to optimise safety and efficiency using video analytics
- Crowd counting/people counting
- Contact tracing through face recognition and historical video analytics
- Face mask usage reporting.
AGED CARE AND RETIREMENT LIVING
- Recognise and send alerts to staff when at- risk residents enter specified locations or attempt to leave the facility. Identify and alert on known and unknown visitors
- Contact tracing and alerts/ investigation tools to trace specific residents to ensure they are safe or have attended therapy and meals as scheduled
VIX VIZION AND PRIVACY
Imagus software has been designed with privacy principles top of mind. Imagus can be installed locally on your own secure servers. Video streams and data captured by Imagus are stored at your secure data centre. Images of faces are stored as metadata so that the actual image filescan be deleted whenever you require.