Mining Safety and Security
Innovative ‘proof of presence’ solution
Multiple security use cases for mine sites
- Assist in confirming where people are located within a site or facility against an employ/ subcontractor database through advanced search features.
- Verify the person using the alcohol test machine is that person and not someone else.
- Use CCTV cameras to monitor key areas including entry/exit, office/lunch areas, platforms, machinery areas, trucks and excavators.
Enhanced Mine and
Oil Gas Security
- Confirm people who are servicing critical equipment, are authorised to do so and have the correct Credentials and Licenses. This may
include integrating with Credential Management systems.
- Protect critical equipment from physical damage or theft.
- Facial verification for access control (2nd level authentication) into critical areas. Ensure another person is not using the access card.
Fast and Accurate
- Fast, accurate and reliable face recognition technology.
- Standalone or integrate with Video Management and Access Control systems.
- Imagus Facial recognition recently ranked 2nd in the world by US NIST organisation for accuracy and performance in ‘wild’ scenarios
(challenging video environment with face angles, movement, lighting levels and masks/beards etc).
VIX VIZION AND PRIVACY
Imagus software has been designed with privacy principles and guidelines in mind. Contact Vix Vizion to learn how Imagus software
operates to ensure data is protected and managed securely.